Abode of romantics, Malaysia, is the most quintessential place for honeymooners. A perfect blend of irresistible scenic beauty, culture, the hospitable people, and modern infrastructure is what Malaysia has to offer. It is one of the most suitable romantic destinations for the newlyweds. This isn’t all, there are lot many other reasons to choose this beautiful country to spend the most important days of your life with your loved one. The incentives of traveling to this country are numerous.
- Being rich in multiple natural resources, one can experience, sun, sand, hills, rainforests, and adventure.
- Traveling to any part of Malaysia will not hurt your pockets much.
- The English language is widely spoken here, making it easier for travelers to maneuver.
- Except for the months from July to mid-September, the climate is favorable to plan a trip.
- Local transportation is inexpensive.
- The various Asian cuisines are to die for.
You can choose your dream location from the list of the following cities, naturally crafted for honeymooners.
1: Langkawi: Malaysia best place
Surrounded by magical white sand, Langkawi is one of the finest 104 islands in the Andaman waters. Known as the jewel of Kedah, It is considered the best place in Malaysia because of the serene sun and sand. This is truly a dream location with picturesque villages.
It has various resorts for honeymooners. The favorite ones are:
The Andaman, which is suitable for honeymooners looking for a luxurious tour.
Berjaya Langkawi Resort: Suits people with a mid-range budget.
Tropical Resort: This is for couples who just want to enjoy the surroundings and more than the luxury, the company of the loved one is what matters.
Since the weather here is favorable throughout the year, a minimum of 3-4 days tour is good enough to explore the place.
Activities to do in Langkawi:
- If you like life beneath the water, then Pulau PayarMarine Park is the ideal place to visit since you can catch a glimpse of underwater life.
- Do NOT miss taking a dip at the breathtaking seven wells waterfalls.
- Dinner at Stardust BBQ Sunset Dinner cruise is a must if you are on your honeymoon. And if you are luckier, you may get to catch a view of the spinner dolphins or the flying fish.
- Enjoy a cable car ride to the summit of Gunung Matching through the picturesque rainforests.
- The largest marine and freshwater aquarium in Southeast Asia, Underwater world, is the place to be.
- Get on to that Mangrove safari.
- Take a walk around the streets and enjoy the local Malaysian food.
Tioman Island: Malaysia best place
A magical place with mythology attached to it. Tioman Island is in the shape of a dragon. It is said that a dragon princess rested here on her way while visiting her prince. It is a perfect amalgamation of beaches, exotic marine life, various mountain streams, and thick tropical jungles. Tioman Island has an airport on the island itself and you can also access the place via ferry.
Places where you can stay:
Japamala Resort suits luxury travelers.
Honeymooners who do not wish to splurge only on their stay may stay at Minang Cove Resort.
Paya Beach Resort and Dive resorts are budget hotels, and good options if you want to say money.
Best time to visit Tioman Island if between March to October. Planning a tour for 2-3 days is appropriate to spend on this island.
Activities to do in Tioman Island
- If you like water sports, you definitely are in the right place. Activities like Kayaking, surfing, and Jet- skiing can be experienced at the beaches here. Or you can simply laze at the beach.
- You must have hopped in your car plenty of times, ever thought of taking a speed boat for Island hopping? Yes! You can try this too!!!
- Dive and snorkel. Have the best underwater experience while in Tioman Island.
- A must visit to stunning Asah waterfall and other small ones around the thick rainforest jungles.
- The best thing for a shopaholic is, It’s a duty-free island. Shop as much as you want without worrying to pay for duty charges.
Pangkor Island, Perak
Some of the most beautiful Islands in Malaysia are found here, which are easily accessible from a ferry. Nipah beach and Coral Beach are the perfect examples of serenity and romance. A sparkling island with amazing corals is what makes Pangkor Island magical.
Best resorts to stay in Pangkor Island:
Pangkor Luxury Resort is fit for those who don’t mind spending.
Anjungan Beach Resort and Spa is for honeymooners with a mid-range budget.
Pangkor Sandy Beach Resort is the best budget resort in the city.
The atmosphere and the weather are always pleasant here. You can pre-plan a tour for 2-3 days here.
Activities to do in Pangkor Island:
- The picturesque beaches and mesmerizing sunset on the beach is worth a visit.
- Parasailing winch Boat offers you the best experience for parasailing.
- Love wildlife? You can freely feed the hornbills here.
- A ride through the island on a motorbike on the streets is quite romantic.
- Bogak and Nipah beaches have a lot of water sports that you can enjoy. Activities like banana boat rides, Jet Ski, etc can be enjoyed here.
- Jungle trekking through the dense forest is a never-forget experience.
Batu Ferringhi Beach (Foreigner’s Rock)
The beach lies in Penang on the west coast of Malaysia. This is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations when it comes to relaxing at the beach in peace. Stretched with mesmerizing white soft sand makes it a beach that stands out amidst the rest.
The finest of places depending on your pocket are listed below:
Shangri- La’s Rasa Sayang Resort and Spa is the most ideal for honeymooners who want to have a luxurious vacation at the beach.
Park Royal Penang Resort is best suited for mid-budget honeymooners.
Holiday Inn Resort is an ideal budget hotel.
Honeymooners can plan a 2-3 days tour from December to September as this is the best time to visit the island.
Activities to do in Batu Ferringhi Beach:
- As the name only suggests you can relax at the beach with your partner on the scintillating beaches here.
- While on the beach, you can enjoy activities like beach buggy, parasailing, Horse riding, and jet-skiing.
- Tropical fruit farm is a must visit a place to taste the freshest of fruits.
- Enjoy trekking or camping at Teluk Bahang.
- Relish the local food in the nooks of the street on a trishaw.
- Shop curios and other souvenirs from the open air market – The Night Market.
With sparkling beaches with soft white sand, emerald blue water and coconut palm trees, hidden somewhere amidst the beaches is another perfect getaway for a honeymoon. The newlyweds can enjoy enormous private time here with a-not-so- populous island.
Places to stay in Mabul Island
Here, one doesn’t have many options to choose from for stay. Mabul Water Bungalows and Sipadan Mabul Resorts are the most ideal luxury and mid-budget resorts here.
Activities to do in Mabul Island:
- The enticing transparent kayak will let you explore life on the bottom of the sea.
- Experience snorkeling at the awesome coral reef.
- Stargazing can be one of the most romantic things to do with your loved one. Enjoy it laying on the white sand beaches.
- Have your adrenaline rushing at the Sakaran Marine Park.
- Have a day spent at the local Bajau Laut Village.
With aromatic tea plantations, thick green valleys and hillslopes, it is considered one of the best places for honeymoon. The lovely climate round the year is a great escape chance from the rest of Malaysia. Nature lovers must not miss this place while in Malaysia.
As mentioned earlier, this is a place that can be visited at any time of the year because of its favorable climate. A tour of 3-4 days can be planned here.
Places to stay in Cameron Highland:
The Lake House is a luxury resort for people who want to spend their honeymoon luxuriously.
Strawberry Park Resort is a mid-range resort.
The best budget hotel available here is the Hillview Inn.
Activities to do in Cameron Highland:
- Popular for tea plantations, do not miss to miss to visit one. Pluck a few strawberries to be enjoyed with your tea.
- Walk through the Mossy forest engulfed with mist and moss.
- Witness the huge pitcher plants while on a jungle trek.
- Nature lovers shouldn’t miss a visit to the Butterfly garden.
- The mesmerizing view of the tea plantation valleys can be captured from Mount Brinchang.
Beaches with soft white sand, tall palm trees is what Kapas Island is known for. It is one of the most popular beaches for an unrealistic honeymoon.
Places to stay in Kapas Island
Kapas CoralBeach Resort is a good option for luxury travelers.
Kapas Island Resort is perfect for travelers looking for a mid or budget hotel.
From April to August is the best time to visit Kapas Island. A trip for 3-4 days is good enough to explore the place.
Activities to do in Kapas Island:
- Turtle spotting is one of the favorite activities on this island
- You can enjoy jungle trekking amidst the thick forests.
- Snorkeling and scuba diving are the activities that you can enjoy with your partner.
- Don’t forget to visit the grand Crystal Mosque.
Sabah River Safari
Those who like to explore nature and love water must choose Sabah River Safari as their honeymoon destination. Experience the wildlife and the unconventional nature on River Kinabatangan while on a river safari.
Ideal Resort to stay
Nature Lodge. A maximum of 3-4 days trip is perfect for Sabah River Safari.
Activities to do in Sabah River Safari
- Witness the naughty Orang Utan and Maroon Langur while on the safari.
- If you are lucky, you can also spot crocodiles, Kingfishers, Hornbills, Asian elephants, Hawks, eagles, and other reptiles.
- Nature Lodge offers you a perfect honeymoon ambiance with a picturesque view.
- You can also enjoy a night safari.
- Visit Turtle Island.
The 130 million years old virgin rainforest can be the best experience of a tropical rainforest. Enjoy the solitary time with your partner amidst the best of nature in Malaysia.
Places to stay in Taman Negara:
Those who are looking for a luxury stay, Mutiara Taman Negara Resort is the best place to be.
For mid-range and budget hotels, there is the various beautiful range of local village resorts.
2-3 days are perfect to plan to visit this place and the best time to visit is between February to September.
Activities to do in Taman Negara:
- Jungle treks are one of the activities that one can indulge in here.
- Here, you have the world’s longest suspension bridge, have a stroll there.
- The tribal villages of Orang Asli are worth a visit.
- Witness the spectacular view of flowers that only bloom at night water dragons, glow-in-the-dark-fungi and other nocturnal wonders at a night safari.
- Sungai Tembeling is the place for river rafting.